Driving schools are those which instruct you how to drive. As it’s difficult for a fresher (new to driving school) to drive a car safely so there is more certainty of car damage that is why is important. driving school insurance provides you special policies for the insurance of vehicles used for driving schools. These policies are different from other car related policies as driving schools have dual controlled cars (one side is controlled by the driver and other is controlled by a driver / instructor).
There are various sites through which you can obtain driving school insurance for instructors and cars. Before getting a quote, firstly you have to fill the cover information and your details in the online or offline form.
In the cover information section you have fill these things:
- Type of vehicle(s) i.e. whether its car, bike or combination of both.
- Number of vehicles
- Vehicle registration (if known)
- Vehicle Make
- Vehicle Model
- Year of manufacture
- Total vehicle(s) value
- Approximate annual mileage (per vehicle)
- Is the vehicle fitted with dual controls?
- Do you use the vehicle for non-tuition purposes?
- What is the minimum qualification of you or your instructors?
- Driving school no claim bonus?
In the detail information section you have to fill the below mentioned things:
- You have to select the Title
- You have to enter your First name
- You have to enter your Surname
- You have to add your Date of Birth
- You have to enter your Preferred telephone number
- You have to enter your additional telephone number that this section is optional.
- You have to enter your E-mail address
- You have to enter your Postcode
- You have to enter the details regarding “when would you like cover to begin?”